Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Catacombs


HEEEYYYY-

A few weeks ago when my family and I chickened out in the long lines going to the Catacombs, (a place where 6 million skeletons are buried underground) we decided to come back soon, and "soon" was today. The line today is about a fourth of what it was last time. After we got in, we walked down a super thin spiral staircase for probably ten minutes. It made me SO


D
I

z
z
Y.


When we got to the bottom, (finally) we walked through tunnels for a while. I began to see tons of skulls, along with arm and leg bones, all stacked in certain patterns. It was the coolest!


2 comments:

  1. wow that is scary/cool i loove the leave in the back of your blog!!! check out my blog=)

    (=lily=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raelyn! I never knew dead people looked so cool! I like the pictures.

    ReplyDelete