| Pretty River |
| Riding a Bike |
After that we found a cool play structure were there were to boys a year or two younger than us, and a three-year-old girl. Her brothers tried to keep her off the play area, so she threw a tantrum. Then she squatted down on the ground, lifted up her dress, and peed on the ground, still screaming. Her brothers FREAKED. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen!
We returned the bikes and walked into the coolest park I've ever been to! When you walk in you see tons of swings. Then they have ZIP LINES, and a giant chess set about half the size of the one from Harry Potter. If you keep walking, you come to all of these carnival rides. We went on two roller coasters, and while Nola and I were on the second one, we saw all this mist. After we got of we realized it was a little water park. Since I'd had my cast on longer than I needed to, my mom said she didn't care if it got wet. We got soaked and little cast pieces started falling off.
When we got home, we decided that instead of going to the doctor on Monday to get my cast taken off, we'd take it off ourselves, since it was more than healed. I got in the bathtub, with a swimsuit on and tried to get it off, while my mom filmed me. Then, my dad Googled it, and he found out that you should do it in a sink, and if you put hot water with vinegar, then the cast becomes all soft, and dissolves. We filled the sink with hot water and put my cast in. Over a course of two hours, bit by bit, I was able to take it apart, but a little cotton made it so that I couldn't slide it off. Finally, I ripped the cotton out, slid the cast off, and I was...
FREE!!!
That sounds so cool! I wish I could go to an amusement park right now. It must be exciting to take off your own cast! I love the vidieo. You have the awesomest family ever. I don't think my mom would let me take off a cast. She'd probably say it would be dangerous or something. I miss you a lot. I can't wait until you come back.
ReplyDeletehi!! it's sophie! remember me??? from meher??? hope you're having fun! see ya when you get back!! :D
ReplyDeletecool biking in france sounds really fun!!!
ReplyDeletehope you're enjoying france!!
WOW! That sounds AWESOME!
ReplyDeletethe 3 year old girl story was really funny!!!!! weird pictures!
ReplyDelete