Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My 11th Birthday

The IMAX Theater

Dock's
One week ago, when I turned 11, I had SO much fun. When I got out of bed, the dining table was covered in an animal printed table cloth, with matching cups, plates and napkins.  There were bunny shaped balloons, with little faces and huge teeth. My dad made crepe for breakfast, and after that we went to an interactive science museum. We looked at exhibits, saw an IMAX movie, and then went to lunch at a YUMMY place called Dock's. That was probably one of my favorite days yet.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Raelyn! Your birthday sounds super cool! When you said that you went to a YUMMY place called Dock's, at first I thought you ment that the resturaunt was yummy! I don't think it would be very yummy eating a building!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete