Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pretty Park, Yucky Bird


 Yucky Bird
Merry-Go-Round
Last Saturday, we went to a beautiful park, with lots more than just gardens. There was one of the the oldest merry-go-rounds in Paris, made entirely of wood, which we went on. I was handed a stick, and then there was a guy holding brass rings, and you had to catch them with you stick as you went around. The ride was designed for little kids, but I was surprised at how hard it was! There was a play structure with tons of fun stuff, huge slides, spinning chairs, and a lousy zip-line. In another part of the park, there were pedal cars that were complicated to ride. As we were walking toward the bathrooms, we spotted something. It was a dead bird in half, being eaten by flies! Then we saw another- 10 x grosser. The heart was out of the bird, and it wa.s lying next to it. Even thought it was icky, seeing that was my favorite part of the whole day

2 comments:

  1. Seeing a dead bird would have been my favorite part of the whole day too, even though it was icky. I bet I'd have nightmares after seeing it though. Maybe a giant heart would be chasing me in the dream. The rest of the park sounds super awesome too though.

    ReplyDelete