Hi!!!
 |
| A Little Big, Right? |
 |
| Purple Hair |
We're in London!!! We got here the day before yesterday by train, and it took a
long time. My family went to the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum. There's a picture of me sitting in the largest rocking chair in the world!!! There was a creepy mirror maze, where you crash into mirrors, thinking they were openings. My parents took us to the biggest toy store in Europe, called Hamley's. I got these AWESOME purple hair extensions, and my mom is thinking about getting some, too.
The next day, we went on a bus tour, with the bottom half as a normal bus. There were stairs that led up to the top part of the bus, where you could sit but there was/were no...
a. seats
b. roof
c. adults
 |
| Bus Tour |
If you guessed roof, you are correct! I do not have any prizes with me for you right now, but if you want I could send you some Cheerios?
 |
| Creepy! |
There is a picture of a scary/funny guy on a painting, from a restaurant we ate at. Makes us laugh every time.
 |
| Us in Front of Oliver Sign |
Yesterday was the best day yet, because my mom and dad said that they had a HUGE surprise for us. We wound up seeing the play Oliver. It was the best play I've ever seen.
I wish we didn't have to leave this morning!!!
That sounds SO cool! It must have been awesome to sit in the biggest rocking chair in the world!
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME! You look tiny compared to the HUGE rocking chair!
ReplyDelete-Emily (Kaylee's sister)
Thumbs up on the purple hair, Rae-Rae! Great reporting! Makes me want to travel! Looks like you guys are getting to see a lot-I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteGlad to read that you are happy and like your teacher!
Jeff